Sunday, December 21, 2014

3D Printing & Polishing Metal Bitcoins Printed w/ colorFabb Bronzefill

Published on Nov 9, 2014
I 3D Print Bitcoins from colorFabb Bronzefill which is a 3D Printer filament made from 80% real bronze & 20% PLA plastic. I than polish them to a shine using numerous different methods including Vibratory Bowl, Sandpaper, Steel Wool & Liquid Polish. See awesome article on this video by @

Tip me w/ BTC @

Scroll to bottom to see FAQ & Corrections...

Links to everything mentioned in this video!
Purchase Ultimaker 3D Printer @
Purchase Bronzefill Material @
Purchase Vibratory Bowl @
Get Bitcoin 3D Model @

Save money & help the channel using links below!
Purchase External Battery @
Purchase GoPro Hero 4 Black @
Purchase Ultimaker 3D Printer @
Purchase PLA Plastic Material @
Purchase Plastic Skeleton Case @
Purchase Metal Skeleton Case @
Donate if you enjoy my videos @
Shop Amazon US @
Shop Amazon UK @
Buy Ultimaker 3D Printer @
Subscribe to 1UP BOX @
Subscribe to Nerd Block, Horror Block & Arcade Block @
Buy Static Stuff T-Shirts @
Buy Shirt Punch T-Shirts @
Subscribe to Nature Box (Yum!) @
Subscribe to Astrill VPN (Privacy on the internet) @
Buy my Vlogging Camera @
GT Omega Racing Office Chairs @
Use code 'NERDGASM' at checkout!

Use Coupon Code 'NERDGASM' at checkout on to save 10% instantly!

Use coupon code 'Barnacules' at checkout when ordering your Nerd Block or Horror Block using my affiliate links below to save 10% off your first month subscription!

Use coupon code 'Nerdgasm' at checkout when ordering from and save 10%

Come talk to me...
Tweet me @
Facebook me @
Instagram @
Email me @

Music by Audio Sprite @

1) Print material at no higher than 220C (not 260C as shown in video)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q) Is this material real metal?
A) Yes, 80% of it is metal and the other 20% is PLA plastic

Q) Will this ruin your 3D printer?
A) No, if you can print PLA this will print without issues

3d printing, metal, how to, tutorial, 3d printer, 3d printing
eXTReMe Tracker